For more information
Contact our communication manager:
Jens Jakob Kjær Hansen
(+45) 81 40 22 62
The interest in customized rim solutions from the NDI Group is growing in export markets due to the strategic focus on quick, reliable delivery and customer service and flexible, efficient production.
Even though 2020 was a year full of challenges in global markets, the interest in customized rim solutions in export markets has not slowed down. On the contrary, the NDI Group experienced a double-digit growth rate in 2020, and the growth in the sales of customized rim solutions for agricultural businesses is continuing in 2021.
- We have had many busy months and scaled up our production as a result of this. In 2021 the rim production has been running 24 hours. All of our people are working hard and making a great effort, and we are happy being part of this success, tells the production assistant at the NDI Group, Henrik Voss.
A focused effort
The positive development is, according to the export manager in the agricultural division of the NDI Group, Carsten Andersen, the result of growing demand from export markets and a focused effort to accommodate the needs of international customers:
- The interest from export markets is growing, and we have gradually built up a large and loyal customer base and a continuous influx of new customers, says Carsten Andersen, who has worked at the NDI Group for more than 20 years.
- We have worked with developing our export department and production of customized rim solutions for many years. Twenty years ago, we were only a very few people in our export department, who worked with all the product categories for export. Today we are a specialized team with dedicated specialists with a strong focus on offering our customers the best possible service and guidance to find the right solutions, he adds.
According to the export manager, the continuous focus on four core parameters has played an essential role in growing the customers base on the export markets: quality, flexible production, a very quickly reacting customers service as well as the rule of thumb that it should take ten days from the customers order their product until it is produced and ready to ship.
Quick service and delivery
The company Baltyre in Latvia, part of the international tire- and rim wholesaler Baltyre Group with offices in eight different countries, mainly in the Eastern part of Europe, has collaborated with the NDI Group for many years.
- We started collaborating with the NDI Group about seven years ago when we began importing its customized rim solutions. We have a great collaboration because we get access to excellent and quick service and delivery with NDI as a partner. Our customers highly appreciate the possibility of Baltyres to offer them unique, individually customized solutions, tells Vilnis Kurklietis, sales manager at the Latvian Department of Baltyre.
Today, the NDI Group export customized rim solutions to more than 40 different countries. Most of the export countries are in Europe, but the company also exports to customers farther away:
- We have a customer in New Zealand to whom we recurrently deliver customized solutions. Also, we deliver to customers in Australia, Japan, and Indonesia, Carsten Andersen tells and continues:
- We believe that we have not yet realized our full potential in our export markets. Now we know that we can deliver on a global scale without problems, and we are always ready to connect with new partners who could be interested in hearing about our unique solutions.
Read more about the customized solutions from the NDI Group here: